Welcome to the 2023 WNC Parade of Homes
Save the Date
Mark your calendars now for Oct. 7-8 and 14-15 to take the tour!
Hosted by the Builders Association of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the 2023 WNC Parade of Homes features new and remodeled homes from builders across the greater Asheville and Hendersonville area, including Brevard, Black Mountain, Fairview, Marshall and other idyllic mountain towns in the region. This autumn tradition spans two weekends in October and features a wide variety of homes in diverse styles, locations, and price points.
See all the homes on your list by planning your tour in advance. Use our tools to select your favorites and map your route.
Everything you need to plan your tour, from home details and floor plans to builder information and area resources.
Reasons to Take the Tour
- Be wowed by the latest home design trends
- Discover ideas for your new home or renovation project
- Meet the perfect builder for your project
- Learn about the latest green building techniques
- See the newest interior design styles
- Experience the distinctive feeling of a new or renovated home
- Visit Asheville and Western North Carolina in all its fall glory
- Explore the region to find the perfect place to call home
The Perfect Tour Accessory
The 2023 Western North Carolina Parade of Homes magazine is the must-have accessory for your parade experience. It’s the perfect way to keep track of your tour plans, your favorite homes and builders, and your notes. Plus, the magazine is a beautiful representation of each participating builder’s work. Pick up a copy at various locations around the region or we’ll mail one to you.